20 Secondary School Students Caught Pants Down In Group Punani

About 20 Form Four pupils from Loreto High School have been suspended for allegedly engaging in group punani activities in July.


The students from the Silobela based school were due to sit for the June-July exams when the incident happened.

The group comprised of both male and female students who were caught pants down in the girls’ dormitories in July.

The suspension has courted the ire of parents who are questioning the motive to punish the pupils ahead of their final examinations.

Midlands Provincial Education Director Mr Jameson Machimbira confirmed the incident to state media

“Yes, we received information that some pupils both male and female from Loreto High School had been suspended following reports that they were caught engaging in unconfirmed sexual activities. I received phone calls from some affected parents who wanted the Ministry (Primary and Secondary Education) to intervene citing the timing of the suspensions. So, we sent a team to investigate the matter on Friday and they are still to give me a report. So, I am waiting for the report,”.
20 Secondary School Students Caught Pants Down In Group Punani
In an interview with the state media, one of the parents of the students in question confirmed that they were caught engaging in se_xual activities in the girls’ dormitories.

“My son is currently doing Form Four and is going to write his final examinations in December as advised by the Government. We were notified by the boarding master that they wanted us as parents at the school on October 13, “Before I knew it, I was advised to come and collect my child since they had expelled them from school because they were allegedly having se_xual affairs.

The parent said there was no tangible evidence that the students were engaged in the group se_x, except the information from other students.

Most of the students involved in the act fessed up to their misdemeanours but that parent said her son denied being part of the group and bemoaned the suspension procedure.

One of the suspended girls has reportedly gone on a hunger strike because of the trauma of being chucked out of school when she is in fact innocent.

Meanwhile, the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education Cain Mathema said in Parliament last week that Government does not expect any children or teachers to misbehave.

He said the government has the mandate to protect pupils in schools and any acts of misconduct should be reported to his office.



Read More At The Online Coronavirus Portal Or Use The 24-Hour Public Hotline:
South Africa: 0800 029 999 or just Send Hie to 0600 123 456 on WhatsApp

Africa Metro is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Africa Metro. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Africa Metro. Read More Here.


Post a comment

0 Comments